12.11.11

trip reflections

& that, my friends, is a wrap :)


Overall, the trip was fabulous. I got to see a side of Europe that I hadn't before, became close friends with two amazing women, connected with people from entirely different backgrounds, heard new languages....the list goes on & on. Even with the bumps, I am so happy that Asia & I made this trip happen. A trip that was only an idea, a wish 3 months ago. I can hardly believe that ten years ago I hoped to live in France one day...I'm making things happen - fulfilling my dreams. It's exciting! I'll leave with a couple of my favorite Brian Andreas quotes:


"Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life."

"I asked her what she planned to do with her life & she said she was way beyond that point already. I'm just happy I remember to be there when it happens, she said."


bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment