24.11.11

happy thanksgiving!

to everyone at home - i miss you!


but, with tradition i will say what i am thankful for this thanksgiving (which is a lot)


~ getting the chance to live in france, as i've dreamed of since i was in middle school
~ the wonderful friends i've made in nîmes, who have helped this new city to become home
~ my parents - who have supported my travels, even though it takes me away from my family
~ my younger sibling - who i hope learn to love traveling as i have & are never afraid to venture outside of their comfort zone & try new things
~ my absolutely amazing friends in the states - i would not have gotten through this beginning-of-post-grad without you. seriously, i am so enriched just by having you in my life
~ travel! 
~ good health (yay gym!)
~ the people in nîmes that i've met & have welcomed me into their lives
~ Teaching!
~ & so much more...




lovelovelove to my Americans & Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment