19.11.11

pictures are up!

First of all, it feels so good to be writing about today! and yesterday! not two weeks ago! 


Here are some of my favorite pictures from the photoshoot - be sure to check out AcroPhotography for the rest!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acro-Photography/105287422895146















Yesterday was yet another great day, beginning to think my luck must run out somewhere! Had a relaxing afternoon coffee with the crew outside of the Maison Carré. Was planning on doing moules frites with the crew for dinner, but ended up going out for a couple drinks & dinner with some new French friends! They are all studying at Instut Vatel, specializing in the Hotel Industry (not sure of the specifics). All had very good English, so we spoke about half and half since they wanted to practice as well. Talked about France, food here, America, & differences between out two education systems. Went to a creperie for a late dinner! Excited about new friends :) Today I did some much-needed grocery shopping at les halles (the big market in Nîmes). Lots of veggies for a soup I'm planning to make tomorrow. Lunch with some of the gals, had hummus for the first time in MONTHS & am now re-obsessed with it. Then spent the afternoon in the library! Yes, I realize that sounds very boring but it was so reminiscent of Denison that I literally just enjoyed sitting in a place that felt like home. Also, I had real internet the whole time & was able to catch up with Lauren, Kate & a few other home friends without my home internet going out unexpectedly. Getting more excited every day about Lauren's upcoming visit for New Years! She sent me some quotes to cheer me up earlier this week after a rough morning - here's one:



"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."

Don't miss out your life!

bisous


No comments:

Post a Comment