8.11.11

munich


DAY 7

Full day in Munich! We slept in, still being tired from dealing with car stuff in Prague. Then Asia, M & I went out for some quiet girl time, which was absolutely lovely. We walked around the center of the city, sat & had coffee in Marienplatz, admired the Englischer Gardens & then took the tram to M’s friends house for tea & dinner. 

Marienplatz - a few cafés to sit & people watch (one of my favorite parts of Europe)


Asia & I - Marienplatz

mmmm hot candied nuts

Melissa & Asia in the Englischer Gardens. We were there in the eve so I don't have many pictures

The couple has a baby girl, just over 1 years old, who is super cute! I loved hanging out with the girls, drinking tea, and playing with a baby. It definitely made me miss H! 

H - the beautiful girl i babysat this past summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment