27.2.12

GOT OFFERED A JOB!!!!!

SOSOSO excited!! Just got off the phone with one of the Connecticut schools I interviewed with in September, and to my TOTAL surprise....


THEY OFFERED ME A JOB!!! I won't put out the name of the school right now because I haven't officially accepted - but the school is awesome, as is the program and i am SO HAPPY. Such a relief to have a job lined up for next year, and an amazing job! I barely let myself get excited about the prospect of working at these schools because I didn't want to get my hopes up if I didn't get an offer. But now I can be incredibly excited!!!!!


A new adventure
a new region of the states
a new job
close to old friends
new friends
&
a seriously awesome, important step for my teaching career

Best.Birthday.Present.Ever.

(I'll update everyone on this past weekend soon, just wanted to post this exciting news ASAP!)

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment