14.9.11

& it truly begins…



“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain


Leaving Chicago, off to New York!

For the first time in a very long time I had about an hour of down time to actually think about the big picture. For so long now I’ve been focused on lists, specifics of making sure I was prepared for this. Now that the lists are behind me…I cannot believe this is actually, finally happening. Too soon, yet not soon enough.

I need to thank & send my love to everyone that I’ve been able to spend time with this summer – my amazing friends, family, the families I’ve babysat for, & all those I’ve either met for the first time or reconnected with these past months. This summer has been one of great change & I wouldn’t have been able to be mentally & physically ready for this upcoming adventure without you all.


Keep reading – now the REAL fun begins J

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my absolute favorite quotes! Have a safe trip and hope to meet you soon :)

    ReplyDelete