2.1.12

** bienvenue 2012!! **


Happy New Years from Paris!! 

I can't believe it's 2012 already! Seems like just the other day I was home celebrating the arrival of 2011 & all that was going to come with it....graduating college, saying goodbye to Denison, and whatever job was going to come next. At that point I didn't know where I'd be going after Denison,
but I am so happy where I am now. Once again, I don't know what will come
after this program in France, but as a second time around I'm not as nervous as I was last year. I know I'll figure something out, that even with the awful economic situation there are lots of options for me. Time to get to work on the next chapter of my life!
2011 was a year full of change, some good some hard, 
but through everything my friends & family have been there to support me
& never along the way did I doubt that moving to France for this program was the best decision I could have made.
2011 was great, but I'm soo excited to see what comes with 2012

2012 had the most epic arrival of any past New Years, so I'm thinking this year will be fantastic :)

bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment